As we assemble in-house, and have a limited production capacity, your order may take some time to prepare. When an order is placed, we will email with details of your order’s progress and once the item has been dispatched.
Contact us if you would like to enquire regarding our current watch lead-time.
The Alpine Heritage Himalaya “963” is our newest timepiece. Available here with a steel case and textured steel dial the Heritage Himalaya has been largely inspired by famous tool watches of the past. An all stainless steel water resistant case construction with screw-down back contains a reliable Japanese Miyota Quartz Movement. The classic look of the brushed case is complemented by a chunky leather strap and polished metal dial offering a dressy feel. The sandwich dial features a familiar 369 numeral arrangement which is punched through the honeycomb outer ring whilst the topographical details inspired by the Himalayan mountain range lay at the centre offering visual depth and texture. The Everwrist logo sits at the 12 o’clock position, integrated into the design in an unobtrusive style.
Design, Manufacture, Assemble
Our timepieces are assembled in small batches and are limited to a run of 100 units. Each watch is carefully assembled in our small workshop in Edinburgh and are often constructed in small batches from components produced by expert manufacturers from across the globe. Where possible, we liaise with UK factories to provide local jobs, cut down on emissions and better control the quality of each product.
In the interest of being transparent with our customers:
- Our cases are manufactured in Hong Kong.
- Our movements are manufactured in Japan.
- Our straps are manufactured and sourced through various companies in the UK, Europe and Hong Kong.
- Our dials are manufactured in the UK.
- Our Packaging is manufactured in the UK and Poland.
- Our watches are assembled in the UK.
- Based on love and respect for the natural landscape that we live in, our aim is to support the maintenance and development of crucial conservation zones throughout the British Isles. Aiming to effect meaningful change through the way we sell our products, we wish to donate a percentage of our profits from each sale to the Wildlife Trust.
- To build, make and create a brand and product that people can enjoy!
Our components are manufactured to a high standard and our timepieces are assembled in-house by a small team of individuals who are passionate about making things. We strive to offer the highest possible quality control within reason, due to the hands-on nature of our assembly process and finishing, some timepieces may feature some minor defects and differences when it comes to the application of paint or from minor tooling marks in manufacturing, meaning that each piece is slightly different from the last.
If you are unhappy with your timepiece, simply reach out to us via email or Instagram. We’ll endeavour to come up with a solution that’s right for you.